PRESS RELEASE: 10th March 2015
MILLERS ESTATE AGENTS AWARDED GUILD STATUS
Leading estate agent Millers are proud to announce that is has been awarded Membership of the prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
The Guild is a nationwide network of more than 700 leading estate agents, all dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Guild Membership is traditionally only granted to one agent in a given area.
This award means that Millers has been judged to have met or exceeded the Guild’s exacting Membership criteria, and in recognition of this achievement has been selected as its sole representative in Epping and the surrounding villages.
“We are absolutely delighted to have been chosen to represent The Guild in Epping and the surrounding villages” says Director Chris Whitbread. “It is a tribute to all the hard work and investment in building our reputation for high quality professional service, and underlines our position as the leading estate agent in the area.”
Speaking on behalf of The Guild, CEO Marcus Whewell says: “We are delighted to welcome Millers into the Guild as our new representatives in Epping and the surrounding villages. Their excellent reputation and focus on outstanding service mean that they will be an important and valued asset to the network.”
However, Guild Membership is more than just a badge of quality and professionalism, Chris Whitbread adds: “Belonging to the UK’s leading network of independent estate agents is also great news for our clients! For local homeowners looking to sell, instructing a Guild agent means outstanding and innovative marketing, and also access to the widest possible pool of buyers - not just in the Epping area, but across the whole country. And more buyers mean the best price for your home!”
The Guild makes available to its members a unique portfolio of marketing services, including:
- A range of high quality, full-colour leaflets, brochures and other sales materials
- An exclusive monthly Property Magazine, distributed nationwide through The Guild network.
· Internet marketing to a worldwide audience via The Guild’s own highly rated property website, www.guildproperty.co.uk.
· A countrywide referral network, linking Guild Members together with hundreds of other agents across the country and generating thousands of enquiries every year.
- Guild Intelligence: up-to-date local market information to drive its sales and marketing activities
- Guild Connect: a relationship management system providing access to additional income streams through conveyancing, HIPs and related services.
· Direct, high profile access to the important and lucrative international and investment market through The Guild’s National Property Centre, located in London’s world-renowned Park Lane.
With all these advantages Millers is keen to develop further and enhance its offer and local reputation. “Estate agency is all about people,” Chris Whitbread, “which is why we remain committed to the principles of good old-fashioned personal service that has always been our trademark.”
With the expert market knowledge and traditional customer service you expect from a leading local estate agent, plus unrivalled nationwide marketing power, Millers Estate Agents and The Guild really are a powerful, winning combination!